I try to listen to you, so I made a new version that includes the changes you requested 😉
Mainly the ability to process more than one files in one single go, with the advantage that the resulting file can also be one single concatenated file.
Here’s a list of changes:
- Ability to process more than one files with a single click of the button
- Ability to create one single MPG files from several VOB files (that come from the same source, so similar encoding etc.)
- Now also works on MPG1 files, not just MPG2 (Video DVD) files
- Added command line parameter “/1” to create one single mpg file
- Improved command line parameters “/i:” and “/o:” to support multiple files
That’s it, please provide feedback as much as possible so that I can release the final version.
DVDVob2Mpg 2.0 Beta Screenshot